Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy 2016!
To wrap up the year, some New Year’s Health Tips:
- Moderation – in both food and drink will make 2016 easier to start
- Make a commitment to exercise on January 1 – even a walk will give a sense of accomplishment
- Dress warm if you will be at an outdoor event – layers and hats
- If improving your health is part of your plan for 2016, do a set of body measurements – weight and waist circumference – you can’t know how much you improve unless you know where you start
- Put your exercise commitments into your calendar
- Don’t do another set of measurements for at least a month – you can see bigger change if you don’t micromanage things
- Get a physical – baseline your health as well as your size
I’m not making any resolutions this year – but I am setting some goals
- Exercise more during the work week
- Unplug from electronics occasionally
- Write 2 posts a month
What are your goals for 2016?
The path to wellness begins with a proper diagnosis